Thursday, January 2, 2014

It All Has to Start Someplace!



Sexy Halloween Girl dressed as a Gameboy



Sexy Halloween Girl dressed as a Gameboy


Welcome to the first post for Sexy Halloween Cosplay! I'm Michelle and I'm happy to be your host. 




My SO Kevin will also be posting here, but for now you deal with me! Since I consider myself a complete Nerda I thought a good way to start this blog off would be with some Sexy Game Hardware Costumes. Unfortunately, I could only find two examples. Trust me this will not be the norm!


Sexy Halloween Girl dressed as a Gameboy


Amateur models wearing outfits that look like GameBoys. C'mon ladies anyone want to be more daring and dress as a Xbox 1 or a PS4? I loved having a GameBoy as a kid, but technology has made it into a doorstop now.

Edit: I wanted to add something more to this post, so I decided to add one of my favorite videos of all time. Dead Fantasy is a unfinished masterpiece where the main characters of "Dead or Alive" and "Final Fantasy" go head to head. The computer animation is great, and the fight scenes are epic. No wonder so many cos-players are dressing up as them!


This post was too short IMHO. I promise to do better in the future. What I envision is articles with a theme with multiple (more than two) pictures. However, for a first post this isn't so bad...I can live with it. Until next time from your Sexy Halloween Costume hub.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A Nerda that loves dressing up. Into Cosplay, and favorite holiday...you guessed it, Halloween!

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates